Helmets; The Paramedics View

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I think you're reading things into posts that simply weren't there...
What do you think was meant by it then?
Sadly that kind of sexist, homophobic, laddish banter-ridden culture does seem to be the norm in jobs like the military, the police, and fire and ambulance services. It could be a reason why women in those milieu might feel almost obliged to join in by being equally unpleasant. Just a thought.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
That is a bit of a leap.
May I ask you the same as I asked User?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
That's what I wrote. It was a tentative suggestion, a hypothesis - that's what 'Just a thought' means, for the hard of comprehension. @Mugshot, and your supporters,
Thank you for confirming for both myself and your supporters that how ever you wish to dress up your post as musings I was not mistaken about your underlying message.

perhaps you could try and add something constructive to the debate, rather than standing on the sidelines sneering.
The irony here is delicious, thank you again

Sods_Laur

Nope. Any reason you haven't asked the same of the posters involved in the Leslie Phillips postings?
Because one is a joke and one isn't? Although your replies are rapidly turning into one.

You think TMN is being sexist, fine. Why not challenge her in a constructive manner instead of trying to encourage everyone to have a go at her!? It's petty and doesn't make me think much of you tbh.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Anything constructive to add? No, thought not. Just a hint; you could try reading up on the experiences of women in all-male environments who experienced bullying, then come back and say something useful if you can.
Thank you for that handy hint, here's one for you, Women are quite capable of being rather nasty and spiteful and whilst it's touchingly naive of you to suggest that it is due to an obligation they feel towards men to act that way I would suggest that that is rather insulting to women. Your attempt to crowbar mysogyny into this thread in order to excuse the actions of this female (we assume) blogger is an awfully long way from being constructive.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Because one is a joke and one isn't? Although your replies are rapidly turning into one.

You think TMN is being sexist, fine. Why not challenge her in a constructive manner instead of trying to encourage everyone to have a go at her!? It's petty and doesn't make me think much of you tbh.
If you can point me to one of my posts where I have encouraged anybody to have a go an TMN I'd be most interested. In the mean time you don't need to act like a white knight on TMNs behalf, she is more than capable of fighting her own corner.

Sods_Laur

If you can point me to one of my posts where I have encouraged anybody to have a go an TMN I'd be most interested. In the mean time you don't need to act like a white knight on TMNs behalf, she is more than capable of fighting her own corner.
Lol. Whatever :biggrin:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
end_of_battle_by_Pandarice.jpeg

Has this thread reached the standard CC conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom