help, advice, encouragment needed please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unfortunately you are correct. Even with the beautiful weather over the weekend, and me wanting to go out I didn't eventually. Even pumped my tyres up ready!
Don't worry about it, and definitely don't beat yourself up over it, it just means your tyres are ready to roll another day :pump:

screenman

Legendary Member
Oh well that looks like I am a fiver worse off and Children in need a Fiver better off.

Do not forget the thing about habits is the longer you have one the harder it is to get off of it, you now have the habit of not cycling. In truth I think you are making lame excuses and should get you bum on that saddle for a short while at least.

OP
OP
Broughtonblue
Oh well that looks like I am a fiver worse off and Children in need a Fiver better off.

Do not forget the thing about habits is the longer you have one the harder it is to get off of it, you now have the habit of not cycling. In truth I think you are making lame excuses and should get you bum on that saddle for a short while at least.
Fully agree with you about lame excuses, but I now have a new one. Mrs bb bought me the new FIFA game yesterday, even less time to cycle now!

Top Bottom