Help while on the road.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Perhaps at this point she wasn't refering to fitting tyres without a lever? Maybe she had had:smooch:on her mind?

I'm afraid Cunobelin has reached the age where he carries no sexual threat or interest at all.

Same happened to me on a bus, there were only a few spare seats and a good looking young woman who got on sat next to me.

Crankarm

Guru
I'm afraid Cunobelin has reached the age where he carries no sexual threat or interest at all.

Same happened to me on a bus, there were only a few spare seats and a good looking young woman who got on sat next to me.

Could she have sat next you because the bus was quite crowded and there were only a few spare seats by any chance? Maybe occupying one of the other remaining seats would have meant sitting next to what appeared like total fruit cakes and you were the least worse option? Just saying. Using public transport tends to mean you come into contact with fruit cakes, general nutters, the great unwashed and rude people in suits quite often.

adamhearn

Veteran
It's certainly nice to be asked (I've done so in the past - no one has ever taken up the offer) but equally it wouldn't really bother me much if no-one asked. Sadly we live in a society where many probably think about offering but carry on without doing so.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Annoyed? No. Disappointed probably. Will always enquire if they are all right if I see someone who might be in trouble even if it looks like they may be coping. Its nice for someone if you see someone cares.

Top Bottom