Hershey block uk chocs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Where did I write "contain rancid milk"? The rancid milk taste is easily created with small amounts of lactic and butyric acid.

Cadbury's Cream eggs are being reformulated to taste a little more American in 2015, apparently.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Hersheys "chocolate" tastes like petrol, sorry, gas.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Where did I write "contain rancid milk"? The rancid milk taste is easily created with small amounts of lactic and butyric acid.

Cadbury's Cream eggs are being reformulated to taste a little more American in 2015, apparently.

ah, good point. "Rancid milk flavoured" then.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
protest eating fruit and nut as I type..

Oi, NO PROTESTING.....unless you are prepared to share said Fruit 'n' Nut :hungry:. Saving grace in the USA is you can get Lindt....flippin expensive....but saves me packin up and coming home. The dragon-in-law brings over a box of Thronton Continental Selection from the UK, so she ain't all bad.
Other stuff the US don't do unless you pay through the nose for it; Heinz Salad Cream (MrsPie has a secret stash), decent tea (Tetley of course).....you are not welcome in my house unless you sneak some through customs control.

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Most US peanut butter is stuffed full of Palm oil, sugar and every sort of E number. It's shite in a jar...

think that explains a lot about the good old USA wasteline.
they do eat a shocking amount of junk

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
think that explains a lot about the good old USA wasteline.
they do eat a shocking amount of junk

Nowt wrong with a bit of junk food occasionally.... however I want good quality junk - most US junk food is shite (esp Hershey Kisses - shudder).

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Most US peanut butter is stuffed full of Palm oil, sugar and every sort of E number. It's shite in a jar...

Ahem...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
"Do those outraged petitioners realize that Hershey owns the rights to manufacture Cadbury’s products in the U.S.? Which it bought from Cadbury for a large amount of money? And that it might have a legitimate interest in protecting its property? It’s one thing if a shop is importing a case or two of Cadbury’s every now and then, but quite another if it becomes a competing business. Since 1988, Hershey has owned the right to sell Dairy Milk, Creme Eggs and other Cadbury products. Why? Simple — Cadbury needed the money, and decided that Hershey could manage the U.S. business better than it could."

http://time.com/3684812/chocolate-wars/

Top Bottom