Hit-and-run bishop kills cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Poor reporting to refer to the deceased by his surname,like he is the criminal here!:thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Chris S

Chris S

Legendary Member
It's like something that would happen in 'Father Ted' - in fact I seem to remember in one episode he hit a cyclist and drove off. Life imitating art.

Her first conviction she was three times over the limit and had thrown up down her shirt. They stopped the sobriety test cost they were afraid the bishop would injure herself. On this occasion, after killing a man the bishop drove to a building and went inside. It doesn't mean she hid anything incriminating.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Wasn't this incident quite a while back? 10th, September 2010 according to the article. I read this elsewhere and wondered why they were reporting a 10 year old incident as news.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Wasn't this incident quite a while back? 10th, September 2010 according to the article. I read this elsewhere and wondered why they were reporting a 10 year old incident as news.
Reads to me that it was the previous stop in 2010 when she was DUI and posessing drugs and too out of it to do the sobriety test. its taken her 4 years to graduate to killer.

244F8E2C00000578-0-image-m-9_1419834221163.jpg

That's the vehicle she drove home in.

Top Bottom