Holiday plans. Do you have any?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
It doesn't.

It is 90 days within any 180 day period before you need a visa.

Fair enough

gbb

Legendary Member
Just a funny moment regarding holidays....
We took two of our grandkids (6 and 8 yo) to Weymouth this summer, they adored it, so did we, just a marvelous time for them, they would never get a holiday like that.

Couple days ago, we were discussing something we have organised with our other son and family, joining them for a few days in Blackpool.
Imogen (6) who went with us to Weymouth , heard us mention caravan and going away....looked up and immediately said....'you're not going without me are you?' :ohmy:

'Sorry Immy, this one's not for you'.
But, we may have set a precedent, they loved it so much, its going to be hard not to do it again.

Adam4868

Guru
Just had a long weekend in Bergamo,Italy.Gorgeous city and food with the added bonus of a bike race thrown in.Been a good few times and it doesn't dissapoint.

postman

Legendary Member
Booked for 2023 Titan Tour Southern Sights and Sounds,America with loads thrown in,Show at The Ole Opry,New Orleans,Gracelands aJack Daniels Distillery a wet visit i hope.

Last edited:

gbb

Legendary Member
as our normal period for booking next years holiday is here, my wife was told prices to go abroad were getting stupid, seriously stupid.
So given we had an absolutely wonderful time this year in Weymouth with two of the grandkids, we invited our son, DIL and their 2, maybe 3 to come with us next summer on a static caravan site.
We will get to enjoy 4 maybe 5 grandkids, son and DIL into 2 caravans
I don't really miss the hols abroad anymore, we had plenty and loved all of them, but this last year with 2 grandkids re opened our eyes to simple pleasures, days on the beach just watching them having fun.
I can't wait, I feel like a big kid :laugh:

Jameshow

Veteran
Off to Devon in a week for a much needed break!

Caint wait!

Then Christmas...

The a few days cycle touring hopefully over new year weather permitting!

Kenya safari in 3 weeks, can’t wait! Especially now it’s absolutely freezing here!

I’ll see your freezing and raise you mine.

-15°c is forecast for next week.

B2248073-26D3-4E47-8D61-2BBA86D17BA6.jpeg

Top Bottom