Home D.I.Y.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Before

fossyant

Now.

fossyant

Next job is making a cheap auto watering system. £20 micro pipe sprinkly stuff from Amazon, small pond pump and a smart plug in the garage, and run off the water butt.

fossyant

Excuse the tyres behind the water butt. I'm going to bolt them together, fit a ply top, wrap the tyres in rope and turn them into a low drinks table for the decking area.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Glass all in. Ordered 3 spares but they gave me six, so can't complain.

View attachment 583028
top work fossy...i'm thinking of making a small lean too greenhouse to the side of the man cave, just so i got somewhere to start off my veggies in the future

fossyant

top work fossy...i'm thinking of making a small lean too greenhouse to the side of the man cave, just so i got somewhere to start off my veggies in the future

It would work well in timber and polycarbonate sheet. Our first 'greenhouse' was a lean too I made out of timber and the corrugated clear PVC. Lasted about 15 years - we still used it for over wintering plants.

Hicky

Guru
Laminate finished in the living room over the weekend and the patio weeded. Has anyone used resin jointing compound ?
I assume scrape out the joints fairly deep/ clean then soak and infill and strike off, I have little faith in a mortar mix.

Underfloor insulation for a victorian terrace. What have you lot done? Kingspan foam or one of the eco options such as Gutex Thermoflex wood fibre insulation mat. It needs a roofing style membrane beneath and on top. Advantages are better moisture management, sound absorption, fire resistance.

Top Bottom