Hope Vision 1 - Winter will soon be with us

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
And yet another yes....fantastic bit of kit.

Yes, the Vision One is a wonderful bit of kit. Well designed & built. Some people have problems with the mount, but all I've had is the rubber spacers falling out. It's very quick to get on & off, though (and I wouldn't want to leave it on the bike when parked).

Biggest problem I've had is short runtime. My commute is about an hour either way, and last Winter I had to change batteries a couple of times en route. Boring.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Yes, the Vision One is a wonderful bit of kit. Well designed & built. Some people have problems with the mount, but all I've had is the rubber spacers falling out. It's very quick to get on & off, though (and I wouldn't want to leave it on the bike when parked).

Biggest problem I've had is short runtime. My commute is about an hour either way, and last Winter I had to change batteries a couple of times en route. Boring.

Have a look at the batteries in my post further back.
I get well over an Hour on mine, even at full power, and commuting, I get at least two journeys out of a set (over 4 Hours total.)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A Hope 1 on setting #2 will last a good +8 hours with good rechargeables. It's the setting I use for the FNRttC's. I switch up to setting #3 with the dark lanes. For normal commuting on lit roads, setting #1 is more then enough.

Jezston

Über Member
Yes but we still haven't been told where that price came from!

Have a look at the batteries in my post further back.
I get well over an Hour on mine, even at full power, and commuting, I get at least two journeys out of a set (over 4 Hours total.)

My problem really happens as the temperature drops - particularly in snow - so it's more likely an issue with the batteries (though I do use a selection of good ones).

bauldbairn

Nurse, can you take magnatom back to the secure ward, he has been playing with lights the hospital corridors again... :evil:

:biggrin:

I've often wondered what his work colleagues think when the corridor lights go out in MT's department - followed by a commentary and various flashing lights??? :wacko:;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
My problem really happens as the temperature drops - particularly in snow - so it's more likely an issue with the batteries (though I do use a selection of good ones).

I used to have dimming issues with batteries in sub-zero and just above zero temperatures in the winter. Only ever happened on uniross batteries.

:biggrin:

I've often wondered what his work colleagues think when the corridor lights go out in MT's department - followed by a commentary and various flashing lights??? :wacko:;)

Ahh, but that is the beauty of being the only person in first thing on a Sunday morning! :biggrin:

(In our wee bit of the department, that is. The hospital itself has lots of people in all the time of course! :smile:)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
rolleyes.gif
It's not hard to find

Hope Vision 1 @ £66.98

Yes but we still haven't been told where that price came from!

Top Bottom