How big is your telly?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
Mines a 32. I also have I tiny one on the kitchen

My in laws have just bought a50 inch telly as the writing on the TV guide etc is too small on their 42 inch.

42 in living room. Never had a tv in bedroom. If a program is worth watching I sit in a chair and watch. We have a 21 in small bedroom that grandsons use when they come to stay. Also had dvd slot.

LimeBurn

Über Member
50" in the living room, 42" in daughters bedroom which is our old tv, then the other daughter and son both have 36" in their rooms.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
10924800_387732041396646_762651945643020365_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

A 40inch in the lounge/diner, the rooms 23ft x 15ft, and thats the only TV we have.

A 47" tv in the living room, which was as big as the wife would allow in the house, but small for most homes around here where some neighbours consider 65" a reasonable size. I was able to convince her I needed a 12' screen and projector for the back garden for movie nights, which has been great.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
Wimps! Full monty 60 inches here......well, everything is bigger in Texas. We have a gas fireplace and above the mantle piece the landlord gouged out a 1ft x 1ft recess for telly cables n stuff. Purchased a 50 incher, up she goes and we stand back to admire. Missus retorts, we need a bigger one! The gouge wasn't fully hidden and therefore appeared chav. The butler was not amused at having to run so many errands in one day.

screenman

Legendary Member
46 here, we could go bigger as it is in a large room, this is not likely to happen for a while though.

My brother has a 60inch and the furthest they sit from is 9ft, so close that you have to move your head to see it all, still at least they get some excersise watching tennis etc.

One of my relatives is a major soaps fan, records every episode whilst sitting watching them, she does this in case there is a power cut halfway through, she cannot get the fact that if there is a power cut the recorder will not record. I have tried.

Top Bottom