How did you get married?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The wifey being english :sad:;) and with her family living close-ish to Blackpool we had the wedding in her local methodist church (I'm originally catholic, but neither of us are religeous now). We had a catholic priest there as well (to keep everyone happy!) We had the shindig at a bigish hotel in Blackpool, ceilidh of course!

It was a brill day and night. The band were excellent (dogsbody) and the fact that half of the folk knew what to do and half didn't (but most were willing to try) made for an excellent night. I hardly got to drink anything as I was dancing so much! (A lot of the judo club were there, so at times it became a judo session! :biggrin:)

It was great holding it in Blackpool because we couldn't invite everyone to the meal. So those that weren't at the meal all had a great day out in Blackpool (is that possible!:blush:) and came to the evening reception in high spirits!

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Was married in a church in the north west part of Spain (a town called Pontevedra) and the entire wedding was in Spanish (which I did not speak at the time). Will be renewing our vows in March of next year on our 25th anniversary.

Top Bottom