How different are you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
OOOH phil, you is gettin cheeky:boxing:
I shall have you know I am extremely well behaved and quiet. Elf and safetey an all that.......;)

Does my bum look big in this??? :laugh:

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Well, I know that I talk too much on forum rides . . .

ColinJ - entertains, educates and informs; ideal company on a 70 miler - he knows which way to go, too.

Colin is like his online persona - a leader and born organiser. On the ride we did out of Settle, at times it must have seemed like trying to herd cats; but Colin (thankfully) prevented us from going off in all directions. He even got us all back in one piece. He encouraged the newbie (me) and I strongly recommend his rides to all members.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
ColinJ - entertains, educates and informs; ideal company on a 70 miler - he knows which way to go, too.

Colin is like his online persona - a leader and born organiser. On the ride we did out of Settle, at times it must have seemed like trying to herd cats; but Colin (thankfully) prevented us from going off in all directions. He even got us all back in one piece. He encouraged the newbie (me) and I strongly recommend his rides to all members.

I agree colin is a nice bloke, good company on a ride and he seems to be very good a getting these rides together and most important of all he knows where he is going, but he looks nowt like his picture ^_^ but dont tell him I said so :secret:

rowan 46

Über Member
In real life I am a couple of stone larger, a couple of inches shorter and quite a bit older. Other than that I am exactly the same as my internet persona. Except of course for my character and personality differences.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
... but he looks nowt like his picture ^_^ but dont tell him I said so :secret:
Jealousy - that's what it is! :becool:

cj4.jpg

Top Bottom