How do they Survive ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Was reading today that the police and youtube are cracking down on boy racers putting their vids on.

I guess they will have to do the same to cyclists next.

Then we will just be left with 14 year old girls having arguments with themselves using glove puppets.

Tynan

Veteran
old like the hills

good on 'em, I doubt they do that every day

check the NYC one for real excitement

respect from this poster to they

Tynan

Veteran
just watched the NYC one again for the hundredth time, woo ha!

for fixies doing a ton their cadence looks poor

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
And it has to be said a damn sight more people, taxi drivers included, drive in an equally dangerous disreagarding manner in central London, everyday. These cyclists gave as good as they have been given in a one off blat. Not big and not clever I admit, but great fun to watch and dream......

Tx

Tynan

Veteran
I don't the subaru brigade can do that in central london traffic

and people race cars all the time, only at night when the roads are clear, I suppose some people think that's cool too, fair enough

I think the courier race is cool because it's so physical, it doesn;t compare to subarus, and if you let me know how many people the couriers injure on their annual (or whatever) race we can reconsider

think what you want, this thread has been done umpteen times, everyone knows what they think

Tynan

Veteran
them?

respect the riding, does it stop being daring and skilful just because you don't approve?

Maz

Guru
I've got mixed feelings about that vid.
Part of me is envious thinking I wish i was as skillful, daring and free-spirited as that. The other part of me thinks 'twats, ploughing into peds, RLJing, give us all a bad name etc.

hopefully just a stunt for the cameras. doubt they do that day in day out.

Top Bottom