How do you define 'fit'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
my definition of fit is.... Steve Backshall :wub: Nom Nom
It amuses my daughter that she can get my wife to trot through to the TV when called every time he appears on it. Especially sans shirt.

pauldavid

Veteran
Oxford English Dictionary has the following definition of fit;

Holly Willoughby

Oh all right I'm lying, but it should have!

pauldavid

Veteran
Who is Holly Willoughby? Is she a member of a fab beat combo?
The lady who sits next to Phil Schofield on this morning, presenter of Surprise Surprise but probably best known for being stalked by me.

She'll get Surprise Surprised if I ever get my way.

Off to take my tablets, can feel my blood pressure going up again.

tyred

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2293860, member: 76"]You've misread the post, she didn't ask for 6 toes per foot, a broad arse, tight fists, a gappy smile and the ability to talk about conservatories.[/quote]

Jimmy Tarbuck?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Never up that early....

kenneth+williams.jpg

Ooo matron.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Here is a table shows resting heart rate.

Mine is 63bpm and I am in the 36 - 45 age category, That puts me in the GOOD section. tumblr_m03eiv4Djt1r51ixs.png

Mine is 63bpm and I am in the 36 - 45 age category, That puts me in the GOOD section. tumblr_m03eiv4Djt1r51ixs.png
humm... there appears to be a category missing!
female 36-45 age bracket and my BP monitor gave me a resting pulse rate of 46bpm this morning (and usually below 50 in the am)...
yet I don't consider myself to be that fit in reality although my dr's considers me to be 'super fit'.

Maz

Guru
humm... there appears to be a category missing!
female 36-45 age bracket and my BP monitor gave me a resting pulse rate of 46bpm this morning (and usually below 50 in the am)...
yet I don't consider myself to be that fit in reality although my dr's considers me to be 'super fit'.
Humm, BP monitor faulty. Have you still got the receipt?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

Hmm ... when I was in the 46-55 category, my resting pulse rate was 34 bpm so I must have been superman? :whistle:

Now I am in the 56-65 category, for reasons I am not at liberty to divulge, my resting heart rate swings wildly from below 60 bpm to well over 120 bpm i.e. athlete to hospital case! :laugh:

Top Bottom