Votes: 375 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 301 21.1%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 168 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 253 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pep

9 miles each way, flat, semiurban
5 days a week (unless it rains or I work night shifts, in which case I drive, but it's rare)

Heigue'r

Veteran
25 miles each way...onto day 3 now and I really need to get a pair of padded shorts or go commando:eek:

pjd57

Veteran
A circuit of Glasgow for work today.
Maryhill to Sandyhills to Drumchapel to Pollokshields and back to Maryhill.
38 miles.
The rain stayed off and I was back home in the works time.

Diz

25 mile round trip 3-5 times a week depending on shift paterns. I will finally bite the bullet and carry this on through the winter as over the last couple of months I have been amazed at how much more spare cash I have saving on travel and the obligitory "couple of pints" after work.

iZaP

Über Member
23 miles each way on a good day. Typically 4 days a week and work from home one day! I did do 5 days a week for about two/three months tho!

pjd57

Veteran
23 miles today .
Three houses to visit. Lot of traffic but no rain so can't grumble.
Home in the works time as well.

Ste T.

Guru
10 miles each way.
By careful route planning I've got it up to 8 miles on farm tracks, quiet lanes and and canal towpath. The only downside being the outlay for decent lights as I ride all year round and I don't swim well.

I'm going through a lazy phase so I'm getting up later and using the narrow cycle farcility alongside the A1. That brings my commute down to 6miles (26 mins at Z1 recovery pace). I wouldn't want to go much on that farce anyway. At night I usually go back via the country lanes which is about 8-9miles.

Tin Pot

Guru
43km to get there, will start adding the bike back next week.

It's amazingly quiet on they country back roads going out of London. :okay:

Some great views too.

LiamW

8 miles into work in the morning but I take a longer route back (12miles)mainly uphill to stretch it out to 20 miles.

Top Bottom