How fat are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mine's 26 and
You're most like someone from Mauritius!!!

the only thing I can take some hope from is:
You have less body fat than63% of females aged 45-59 in your country

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My weight has fluctuated wildly as an adult from a low of 10 st 10 lbs as a student to a high of 16 st 7 lbs just after my mum died when I was eating a lot, drinking a lot and exercising very little.

I was a horribly thin student with sunken cheeks, protruding ribs and arms and legs that looked like Wiggo's. My party trick was to take one of those large rolls of Selloptape, slip it over my wrist and then slide it right the way up to my armpit! Now, one would only go as far as the wrist and then get stuck.

I'm just under 16 stone now and carrying a lot of body fat. I don't like it.

I know exactly what it feels like to be a sensible weight, slim and fit - I've passed through that weight and fitness level many times on the way up and on the way down.

I don't handle stress well. The truth is that my weight is not going to stay stable until my lifestyle is stable. I'm stressed. I'm fat. Next question!

Sara_H

Guru
Uzbecistan! Although 62% of women in the world are thiner than me, 61% of women in the UK are fatter than me!!!!

Berties

Fast and careful!
mine is 24 so im in the safe zone,but miss the winter belly and being able to do the truffle shuffle:popcorn:

perplexed

Guru
I'm apparently from The Dominican Republic.

But 70% of blokes of my height and age in the UK are apparently fatter than me...

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Bollix to this. I am a big bloke, but recently did a 3 day tour with blokes from work. They suffered, I didn't.

I can ride a fully loaded touring bike all day for weeks on end, and 'fit' friends and colleagues can't.

Top Bottom