How fat are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm from Malaysia apparently. I could get a job in a Shimano factory....

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm an honorary Somali. On the plus side, I'm making the world weigh less. On the minus side, few people know where I am.

Surprising though - if I laid off the beer I'd be skinnier than an Afghan.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Tongan for me!!!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Arch

Married to Night Train
Lebanon for me, and I take comfort from the fact that I'm below our national average. However, if everyone was like me, it would add 32,349,478 tonnes to the world...

:cry:

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
moi, Fiji
Over my adult life I have ranged from Bangladesh after xx( in India to Tonga :hungry:

Durian

Über Member
Another Somalian here. Strange, as I don't live in Woolwich, London SE18, aka mini-Mogadishu, and I certainly don't have the ability to be able venture on to the high seas in a rowing boat and capture huge ocean going vessels and hold them to ransom!!

Mauritania!

Hey - those guys make mean, and I mean MEAN, barbecues. Off to the cupboard to find my passport and buy a one way ticket to the land of dibiteries - stuff the cycling, nothing beats a dibiterie under the palms, watching the Atlantic roll in.

"lower BMI than 84% of males aged 45-59" in the UK - better still! Guilt free barbecues!

"If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 8,311,572 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population" - aye, but the reduction in the sheep population would balance that out :tongue:

Top Bottom