How fat are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Your numbers

Obesity Index
23bmi popup.png
BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is
National
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 85% of males aged 30-44 in your country
Global
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 55% of males aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 2,746,287 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population popup.png
You're most like someone from Djibouti*

Attachments

• popup.png
    popup.png
    163 bytes · Views: 23

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My BMI is somewhere between 19 and 20 and in both cases I'm an Eritean.
Go to the chippie or curry house more often followed by a few beers will sort you out :smile:
Either that or a real northen diet of lard and stodge :smile:

colly

Re member eR
Seems like I'm a..................................

Funky Chinaman, from funky Chinatown.....................

diddle do do do do do

Edit: And it it seems Mrs Colly is Lebanese.................................all these years and I never knew she liked to play left handed !!!

potsy

Rambler
I'm a Sumo Samoan :cry:

MrB1obby

26 BMI, from Qatar.
I have a have a higher BMI than 66% of the males aged 15-29 in the UK and 84% in the world!

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 29,069,617 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population

To be honest, I don't think these are highly accurate. It just gives a rough indication. Me, my brother and my father have always been a lot heavier than our piers of the same height.

I've always thought that if I went below 12 stone I would be rather 'skinny'. Yet if I got down to that, apparently my BMI would still only be 25! I'd like to do a fat percentage calculator though.

al78

Guru
19 BMI, lower than 99% of men age 30-44 in the UK, and lower than 88% of men age 30-44 in the world.

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 57,271,512 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population.

You're most like someone from Eritrea.

Never heard of that country before now.

Top Bottom