How important is cake ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
They do reasonably priced, good food, good coffee, good beer, no loud music, usually very clean and friendly staff that are welcoming to cyclists. I don't care they are a chain.
If you were to limit yourselves to non chain pubs then you will have the smallest of choices of venues to choose from. If you are lucky.
I only buy and ride independent bikes with independent components from independent bike shops. ;)

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Didn't have to, she went willingly.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I know. But there's not many meals you can get in small villages/towns as easily as a cafe breakfast. We'll lose that to dreadful chain pubs unless some effort is made.
I find the variability in quality of the ingredients and execution of the full English in many small town cafes makes me seek out a chain, say Cote or Bills or a pub, increasing numbers of which now offer breakfast, or the same old cafe of known, reliable, standard, in the same old location.

But I know where you are coming from.

They do reasonably priced, good food, good coffee, good beer, no loud music, usually very clean and friendly staff that are welcoming to cyclists. I don't care they are a chain.
If you were to limit yourselves to non chain pubs then you will have the smallest of choices of venues to choose from. If you are lucky.
I know. My halfords has some great priced bikes and parking outside is really easy.

Top Bottom