How many buses?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cntl

Haha:biggrin: I can recognize the ATC2K cam in a split second by the infamous 'waves'. I sort of manage to largely avoid this 'special effect' by mounting the cam on the helmet (handlebars or frame are the worst places to mount ATC). I can only hope this problem was resolved with the new ATC3K and ATC5K. Somehow I doubt it:sad: !

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Yep, not a single bus there was Brian Souter's, Princes Street is mad at the best of times...

Mr Pig

When I was at school a kid was killed when he walked between two school buses outside the school. If they move even slightly when you're in the way you are not going to win.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
There are a few Stagecoach buses, in Edinburgh but as you see in that vid most are LRT (the local company) and First Bus. For the most part Mr Souter restricts his activities in Edinburgh to trying to grease palms at Holyrood...

hackbike 6

Hairy Jock said:
There are a few Stagecoach buses, in Edinburgh but as you see in that vid most are LRT (the local company) and First Bus. For the most part Mr Souter restricts his activities in Edinburgh to trying to grease palms at Holyrood...

I work for him in not so many ways.I know how much you all hated British Rail but i'd rather work for BR.I wont say anymore although I could.

des

To be fair, there's plenty of alternatives to cycling down Princes St. York St then Queen St. is much quieter and bereft of buses, or George St. Coming from the south, it's much quicker to cycle across George IV bridge and across Princes St then along George St./Queen St to get to the West end, rather than going down the bridges then Princes St.

With Central Edinburgh mainly being on a grid plan with virtually no one-way roads, it makes finding alternative routes quite easy, unlike Newcastle upon Tyne where I now live which has loads of one way and is a real pain to cycle through!

Top Bottom