How many cyclists in 10secs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ben1982

If it wasn't a commute one I could manage 3 pavement cyclists. I think Gaz can probably easily win this with taking 10 seconds from his Busy Cycleroute superhighway video :smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I have no chance....
set off at 06:45, arrived at Tesco near work at 07:45 and saw the grand total of two cyclists...

That would seem really weird... I don't see anything like the 14/19 in a bunch like that - I think my record was about 9 in one ASL box, but you just continually see cyclists around which feels nice. I would see 2+ in the first 300 meters of my journey and if its a school day there will be at least 4 (upto about 10) in the playground.

Downward

Guru
That would seem really weird... I don't see anything like the 14/19 in a bunch like that - I think my record was about 9 in one ASL box, but you just continually see cyclists around which feels nice. I would see 2+ in the first 300 meters of my journey and if its a school day there will be at least 4 (upto about 10) in the playground.

Today in 30 minutes - 2.

nasserblue

You want to go to Hyde Park corner around 8 am... hundreds...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
My helmet cam action, that's if I had one, would be fairly dull - I did pass a guy on a mountain bike but for the last half hour, out here in the sticks, the only thing I saw on the road were three cars.

Maizie

Veteran
I've just changed work location, and my new commute - no cyclists in the morning; one on my first commute home; two on my second commute home. (Have only cycled it twice so far). Those I passed on the way home looked more like Real Cyclists doing some training, rather than commuters or just out for a pootle. It's an hour each way at the moment (hopefully to get quicker as I cope with the fact that it is not so flat as my last commute).

Old commute, I had a couple of regulars in the morning, one regular in the afternoon, and generally there was one or two sporadics each day :smile:

I suspect there are more of us who see none than see as many as in the vid!

Top Bottom