How many cyclists in 10secs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
OT
McGinty - please let me know where I can find a large version of your avatar please!

http://www.sturmey-archer.com/ :smile:

carry on folks...

OP
OP
Origamist

Origamist

Legendary Member
@Gaz - I've had numerous complaints via CC Messenger that your vid is 11secs long and should be DISQUALIFIED. I'm going to exercise my Solomon-like judgement and keep it in competition (YouTube seconds are funny things). In future, I want tighter edits as I don't want other contributors beating me playing fast and loose with the rules...

@Nasserblue - you can only film your commute (i.e no hunting for cycle hotspots), otherwise I'd head off to Assen and film 100 or so cyclists in 10secs

I've also had correspondence requesting that Magnatom should not be allowed to enter the competition due to the shameless "choreography" of his videos. If you're in any doubt, incontrovertible proof was supplied by Col that Mag's vids were indeed contrived and heavily edited (he speeds up his vids in order to make himself look faster and he regularly cuts in high-pitched female screams as soon as he spots an exhaust pipe on the horizon). In light of this, I think it v likely that Magnatom would cheat - possibly by sneakily arranging for all of Glasgow's 26 summer commuters to meet at an appointed time and place. For that spurious reason alone, I HEREBY DECLARE MAGNATOM, BANNED.

I reckon I can capture 40 or so if I happen upon the perfect (cycle) storm. It might take some time, but it's doable. Oh, it doesn't matter if you only see 1 cyclist on your commute post it and try to film more next time.

BSRU

A Human Being
On my 35 minute tour of Swindon this morning I saw none, although I did see a reflection of someone in a large mirrored shop window but realised it was me.

taxing

I saw ten ducks crossing the road in front of me this week, can I get some kind of runner up prize for that?

OP
OP
Origamist

Origamist

Legendary Member
I saw ten ducks crossing the road in front of me this week, can I get some kind of runner up prize for that?

Yes, there will also be a "wackiest" film clip category - post them here too. If you don't have a camera, I'll accept a pencil or crayon drawing.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
This is a challenge, and I aim to win without the aid of a video camera. I'm staking out red lights with a still camera, and I reckon that 30 is achievable.

Mind you, it would be on the same route through Kennington, Stockwell and Clapham

OP
OP
Origamist

Origamist

Legendary Member
This is a challenge, and I aim to win without the aid of a video camera. I'm staking out red lights with a still camera, and I reckon that 30 is achievable.

Mind you, it would be on the same route through Kennington, Stockwell and Clapham

Disappointing: I was expecting some gouaches découpées from you, Dell.

Top Bottom