How many of you have recently grown a beard?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I miss my winter beards... and miss feeling youthful when finally shaving it off, but i'm far too grey now. I'd look like a tramp... but then again, seeing old photos of me with a beard in my 20 and 30s, i looked like a tramp then too

PaulB

Legendary Member
My beard is truly biblical. I didn't shave during the Christmas holidays and wondered what it would look like if I just let it grow. And grow and grow and grow. I think there's birds nesting in it now.

Jody

Stubborn git
I didn't shave during the Christmas holidays and wondered what it would look like if I just let it grow. And grow and grow and grow. I think there's birds nesting in it now.

I did the same but bottled it before I went back to work and cut it off. I decided to give it another go and am nearly three weeks into a beard. We'll see where it goes. The other half doesn't like it too much but said I need some hair on my face to even out the losses up top :rolleyes:

stephec

Legendary Member
I started growing my beard again at the end of last September, it's now get quite magnificent. :smile:

Julia9054

Guru
Overheard in the school corridor between two year 9 boys as they walk past a particularly beardy teacher.
“Have you seen that beard?“
“He’s always had a beard“
“Yes but it didn’t used to be that massive. You could play hide and seek in there“
“I‘d find you easily though cos if you hid in there you’d make him fall over“

gbb

Legendary Member
I never had a beard. I'm 61 now and I only had to shave maybe every other day. At Xmas I used to get lazy and let it grow for a week or more but my facial hair looked more akin to a burst sofa, just a mess.
I'm slightly jealous of those that can but shaving has never been a regular necessity in my life, I guess it has its advantages ^_^

pawl

Legendary Member
My beard is truly biblical. I didn't shave during the Christmas holidays and wondered what it would look like if I just let it grow. And grow and grow and grow. I think there's birds nesting in it now.

No. It’s to early for birds to be nesting.Dont forget the same rule applies to beards as to hedges.No cutting in the nesting season’.

Top Bottom