How many people have the exact same name as you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

siadwell

Guru
One of my wife's distant relatives made the news a few years back as he was apparently the only living person in the world with the surname Pimbury.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3926265.stm

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
26 of me in the UK and I thought I had a very unusual name. Worryingly one if the results was a link to 192.com and I was the first entry with my partner's name and how long we've lived there !

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
There's quite a few of me, though I didn't bother with the middle name. I'm an American comedian and a lawyer, amongst other boring farts. I am very nearly a former IRA terrorist, something which used to get me stopped at customs on occasion, well, that or my natural shiftiness.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
This thread and especially the discoveries about unwanted registries etc., caused me to google myself and I have just discovered that I am on an unexpected database, but of a different kind - the Internet Movie Database! (because I was interviewed in some documentary film).

Only 2 hits on my name. Both me, both several years out of date from when I used to be in IT contracting and had a Ltd company.

RedRider

Pulling through
I seem to be the only one and when you take my middle name out there's only one other that googles up - a South African academic. It's down to my lovely surname, if you share it and you live in the UK then cousin, you're probably descended from one of me grandad's brothers!

Night Train

Maker of Things
There are quite a few others with my name but when I was married I had a double barreled name, a mix of Chinese and Scots. I thought that would be unique but it wasn't.

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
I started a facebook club for those with the same name as me. Which one of the smiley faces represents sad git
rolleyes.gif

Top Bottom