How many people have the exact same name as you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
i.e. forename and surname, or even forename and middle names and surname?

I have an unusual English surname and one very unusual middle name, so it seems that I am the only person on planet Earth with my name, including middle names. Nevertheless, it seems there are 3 other people in the UK, 14 people in the USA and Canada (combined) and 5 people in Australia with my forename and surname. I am something of a rarity then! There's only 23 of us in the world! (that can be found by Google, anyway).

How about you?

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
It's good fun to sign up for Google Alerts so you get notified every time your name is mentioned. Amazing what all of your 'other selves' around the world get up to!

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
I too have an unusual English surname, but it's also a monicker that belongs to an expired gangsta.
Thus Google Alerts doesn't work for me, as he is regularly mentioned in any forum or discussion group that discusses rap culture.

I'll leave those that don't already know to work that one out.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
My name is unique, even without the middle names. So is my son's name. It wasn't always this way but changed when I got married.

I have quite a common English fore name, an even more common Scottish middle name and a less common Irish surname (although its very common in pockets :whistle: ) put it all together I don't think anybody else has my entire name; I can't find any on google anyway or know of any.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
I thought i'd Google myslef & i'm quite disturbed but my findings!!
About 5 entries down the page is details 'supposedly' submitted by myself in Dec 2000 on a certain registar..
I know I didn't do it, but their are details included that mean it had to be done by someone very close to me at that time...
cursing.gif

I will be contacting the Admins of this site & asking for it to all be removed

Thnak you XmisterIS for starting this thread & making me check my name

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
I have an Italian surname. As far as I know I am the only one with my name in the UK

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I know only of 2 others that have the exact same first & last name as myself.
1 is a Canadian actor, the other is a mad American touring cyclist.

& there are none with the exact first, middle & surname as me.

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
I thought i'd Google myslef & i'm quite disturbed but my findings!!
About 5 entries down the page is details 'supposedly' submitted by myself in Dec 2000 on a certain registar..
I know I didn't do it, but their are details included that mean it had to be done by someone very close to me at that time...
cursing.gif

I will be contacting the Admins of this site & asking for it to all be removed

Thnak you XmisterIS for starting this thread & making me check my name

I have also found myself on a registar unbeknown to me. It's from an electoral roll from 2008.

BigAndyH

Guru
I have a common first, middle and surname.

Once queuing to check in at a hotel, the man in front had the same name as me .. I overheard and asked the receptionist to double check the details,; it turned out he had booked direct and was paying full rate, while I had booked via laterooms at a 50% discount, so I am glad I didn't get his bill.

Several years previously while returning skis to a fairly small rental shop in the Swiss Alps I found I was one of four people with my name who had rented skis from them that week.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
well i have a very rare surname anyway... wash (not walsh)

never thought I'd find anyone with the same first name & surname as me but i found one on facebook.

some guy in america, very religious.

seems he couldn't be more opposite to me :sad:

Top Bottom