How much does your bike weigh?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Just replaced the battery on my Di2 for a lighter version and the Jockey wheels for lightweight jobbies with ceramic bearings, they no longer make the origional ones I wanted so ended up with the kcnc ones and did a few other bits and pieces such as cutting down the excess on the seat post, cutting excess length of bolts etc.. im now down to 6.2 kg :wahhey:
IMG_20120908_125259.jpg

ziggys101

Über Member
Bike 7.8kg me 81kg and still dropping^_^

screenman

Legendary Member
I know mine goes up easier now that I have oiled the chain, and lost another 35lb in weight off my body in the last few months.

KneesUp

Guru
10.5kg. But it is missing a few parts.

(shifters, crankset, casstte, deralieurs, brakes, cables)

So I'd say I'll be looking at north of 11kg when it's finished ...

I've bought one of those new variable weight bikes, it weighs 30kg going up hill and 5kg going down, well it sure feels like that :rolleyes:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
think my cube is 8KG but with a fat 14,5 lard ass like me sat on it dont really matter :dance:
Ditto. My Ridgeback World Panorama is officially "30.1 lbs" (curious mix of pounds and metric there), and I've added a few extra lights, bar extenders and mirrors etc, so a bit more than that. When you weigh over 20 stone, though, it would hardly matter whether it was 15lbs or 60 lbs.

Top Bottom