How much does your bike weigh?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
[QUOTE 3146481, member: 259"]Unfortunately I think Matt's bike is gathering dust in the garage now. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Probably relegated to the shed by now, has to have somewhere to store the Corsa...

Anyway, one of mine weighs 11.1kg, the other 2 are heavier.

NorvernRob

7kg dead including pedals, cages and Garmin - though I've lost 4kg off myself since I started cycling so me and the bike together weigh 78kg.

Still room to get the bike weight down considering it has relatively heavy carbon/alloy clinchers, and the pedals could shed some weight if I switched to carbon ones. 6.5/6 kg should be possible without going to extremes like titanium bolts and cutting things off!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
[QUOTE 3146481, member: 259"]Unfortunately I think Matt's bike is gathering dust in the garage now. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

He is filming cars and stuff from his car ! He hasn't hardly touched his bike since getting the yellow peril. Another one lost to the infernal combustion engine.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Me 55kg
Bike 7.5kg but I think it's going to be 7.2 at the next weigh in due to new tyres , carbon cages , skewers , carbon bars and new saddle .
Per g I think it's cheaper to buy gold !

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
each bike weighs a different amount - but i weigh the same when aboard them

Top Bottom