How much money have you spent today??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
£15.40 on 3 Chinese dishes, and I still have half left.

You big girl,get it ate CP
tongue.gif

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cleaner-----------sheesh.................

Erm........

£140 for 4 x Halfords Advanced (Thule) bike mounts for me rails (sick of my 20 year old ones that are designed for race bikes......... yes I have two race bikes that don't go near them any more but........... friggin pain to fit hybrids and kids bikes to them..... not race bikes........so..... got fat bike compatible ones................. :whistle: (half price like................)

£20 for some bottles of vino................

And a fiver for bits............:whistle:

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
Cleaner-----------sheesh.................

Erm........

£140 for 4 x Halfords Advanced (Thule) bike mounts for me rails (sick of my 20 year old ones that are designed for race bikes......... yes I have two race bikes that don't go near them any more but........... friggin pain to fit hybrids and kids bikes to them..... not race bikes........so..... got fat bike compatible ones................. :whistle: (half price like................)

£20 for some bottles of vino................

And a fiver for bits............:whistle:

Thought i might get slaughtered for the Cleaner!!! but Mrs R hasnt been to well for the past year so once evry 2 weeks on a Friday we have a cleaner for 2 hours which helps a bit

taxing

I was going to say nothing, forgetting that I placed a rather hefty order on Topshop.com while I was at work this morning. :blush: One blazer which was on sale (£20), and one coat (£85). I might take either or both back though because I'm dead skint.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Today?? nothing, it's only 2 am.

Yesterday though I had lunch and a p*nt ('normal' Guin*ess) at the local Wetherspoons for £10 something or other.

I later went to Asda and managed to spend £30 on food and a couple of cycling magazines, one of which, Mountain Bike UK had a free Soreen bar with it, and also pair of sunglasses.

I tried the sunglasses on, but I'm afraid that all I looked like was some sort of child sex offender, so I'll pass them on to someone who can wear them without looking like a freak (actually, I hadn't even noticed the sun glasses, only the soreen bar, so I don't know if I could have picked a different pair).

....So a about £40.

Oh and as for the glasses, if nobody wants them, then I'll put them on here. They are green by the way.

PaulB

Legendary Member
£50 to hire shooter but robbery of Post Office yielded me £340 so overall, I'm in profit. Which is nice. Any of you with a mathematical degree who can calculate my 'up-ness'?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
18.50 to get bottom bracket re greased etc etc on shed find raliegh wisp at lbs

and about 5.50 in wilkinsons on household cleaning bits and bobs

and another 23.00 on bargains mainly food in bargains galore

and then 2 moro who knows what in tesco doing bi weekly shop

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
£50 to hire shooter but robbery of Post Office yielded me £340 so overall, I'm in profit. Which is nice. Any of you with a mathematical degree who can calculate my 'up-ness'?
About five years, maybe three with good behaviour.

Top Bottom