How much money have you spent today??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nothing in terms of cash from pocket - apart from I used my saver bus ticket which I bought weeks ago and which works out at £1.30 for my inward journey. Walking home tonight. Hardly ever spend money on a weekday as I never get near a shop and don't have time or inclination to do online shopping until the weekend.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Bugger all so far
dirol.gif

At a rough calculation, without spending any cash or using any cards yesterday I'm still out a £100 if I average my mortgage, various bills and car loan over 30 days. Standing still seems to cost money. :sad:

At a rough calculation, without spending any cash or using any cards yesterday I'm still out a £100 if I average my mortgage, various bills and car loan over 30 days. Standing still seems to cost money. :sad:

Well, yes - I suppose if I factor in everything that has to be paid for averaged out over the year (car insurance, tv licence, council tax etc etc) I even manage to spend money while I'm asleep! Makes it all the more satisfying not to spend too much while I'm awake!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
£1 on a Grauniad

45p on a pint of milk

£2.20 on sandwiches from Tesco

£4.05 on a swim

20p for the locker

rich p

ridiculous old lush
£5.50 on Severn Bridge tolls

Also spent just short of £20 on some inner tubes.

never send to know for whom the bridge tolls, it tolls for thee :wacko:

Since I walked home yesterday (as predicted) saving the £1.30 bus fare, that cancels out the £1.30 I spent on the morning's fare, so effectively I spent nothing.

A job in the Treasury beckons... :whistle:

£3.90 train fare to Manchester
£15.00 lunch for two (it was my turn to pay, meeting my friend every couple of months)
£4.00 odd for a few things like evap milk, sweetener, lentils etc

That's quite a lot for lunch but it doesn't happen often & I never buy lunch, eat at home or take out when I go out for day, unless cycling when I eat out if everyone else is.

Top Bottom