How much?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smudge

Veteran
Dyson - everythings :thumbsdown:

Especially their fans..... £300 for a fan.

Vet bills......

I agree that vet fees are incredibly expensive, but can kind of understand the reasons.

Isn’t their training seven years in duration? They must rack up some serious student debt in that time.

I’m not a vet by the way. :smile:

As previously mentioned, I also think that some of the replacement blades for wet razors are ball-bouncingly expensive, which probably accounts for why I only shave once a week.

Also, Sky Sports subscriptions. It wouldn’t be so bad if most of it went towards grass roots infrastructure but it doesn’t. Most of it ends up in the back pockets of cheats. Oops, sorry. I meant to say professional footballers.

Ink cartridges. What a horrible price. They practically give the printers away. The cartridges are where they make the money. If you need to change the cartridge, it is nearly cheaper to throw the printer away and buy a new one.
Xerox’s business is selling toner. The machines are just the tools to enable that.

My understating is that car showrooms are in the business of selling servicing abd the car is the tool to enable that.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
No they're not. Have you any idea how difficult it is to remove all that sound-spoiling oxygen from copper wire?
All the way back to the electricity substation? You just have to use silver for that.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Motorcycle parts, in particular Honda VFR 800 parts.

One or two examples from this site for official Honda parts:
Rear shock absorber £693
Rear swingarm assembly £1793
Exhaust oxygen sensor £305 (and it has 2 of them!).
Exhaust system (not including oxygen sensors!) £1478

matiz

Guru
It used to be 10p for a donkey ride down here in the late 70s it's £3.50p now that's got to be way ahead of inflation.

Top Bottom