How's the Royal Mail letter delivery service where you are?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
No idea if they are striking or not.

We get almost no mail apart from junk advertising.

The writing is writ firmly on the wall for postal letter mail.
Its probally pot luck where you are,Parcels are being prioritised over mail.Going.to show my bias here but it's a strategy to run down the mail side.I used to try my best and scan through my round for NHS,Bday cards but it's a almost impossible task.They don't really bother unless it's tracked mail.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I do get a daily delivery, normally the same postman but not until 2pm.
Not today though, or tomorrow, they're on strike.

Adam4868

Guru
There trying to run the mail side of it into the ground to justify there redundancies and changing working conditions.Support your local postie,there under a lot of pressure.Too late when it's gone ☹️

Screenshot_20221130-120118.png

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Not having a go at the postman as we know each other on first name terms due to me signing on delivery for many items over the years, but it seems some of my important letters have gone missing. I've been waiting for a PIP assessment result since my phone assessment on the 15th of June. I know the result as i phoned the DWP the other day to ask where the letter was. They told me it'd been sent out on the 29th of June. That was on Monday and i'm still waiting for their copy of the original letter to arrive. I'm also waiting for a bank statement to arrive. It was due 2 weeks ago, but it hasn't been delivered. I look on the local facebook page as wrongly posted items are shown on there, but no luck!

Are you experiencing letters not arriving where you live?🤔

Sixteen months on, none of them have arrived yet!! :whistle:

colly

Re member eR
Our postie (s) are great, the occasional misdirected letter but they are always cheerful and go to extraordinary lengths to be accomodating eg will even hang on if they see you walking up the road from the shops so they can hand you a package that won't fit the letter box. Great set of lads.

Top Bottom