I can't find any section to report fly tipping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
But was it the truth, were they thick or lazy? who really knows.

I reckon they've looked at all the bags and thought we'll leave them for someone else. That someone else will be from the local council, so all they've done is make more work for for their colleagues. It might look like i'm whinging to some, but we pay them to remove our rubbish and you haven't an option of opting out of that payment, you have to pay it or they'll take you to court. Imagine if i demanded people pay me to clean their windows then i only clean half the house, then when they refuse to pay me the next time i threaten them with court action?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
. Imagine if i demanded people pay me to clean their windows then i only clean half the house, then when they refuse to pay me the next time i threaten them with court action?

Then they'd find a better window cleaner. :okay:

U

User482

But i'm not allowed to find a better refuse collection team.:okay:

No-one is stopping you from having your rubbish collected on a private contract.

Anyway, I've looked at my council's website and I too can't find a section to report flytipping that isn't flytipping. There is a section for reporting missed bin collections.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No-one is stopping you from having your rubbish collected on a private contract.

Anyway, I've looked at my council's website and I too can't find a section to report flytipping that isn't flytipping. There is a section for reporting missed bin collections.

Oh right. So i can cancel my contact with HBC and inform them i'll be deducting X amount of pounds from my yearly contributions and giving it to a private contractor instead? Hyndburn council don't have a section for reporting missed bin collections. As far as i can see.

U

User482

Oh right. So i can cancel my contact with HBC and inform them i'll be deducting X amount of pounds from my yearly contributions and giving it to a private contractor instead? Hyndburn council don't have a section for reporting missed bin collections. As far as i can see.

While you're at it, tell them you're making deductions for the old people's home you don't use and the library you don't visit. Tell us how you get on.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
my.hyndburn
Welcome to my.hyndburn
myhy_logo.jpg

my.hyndburn is the latest way for you to request a bulky collection, a delivery, or report fly-tipping, dead animals or hazardous materials, via your mobile phone or tablet device.

You can also check your recycling and refuse collection day and request a handy reminder to be sent to your phone at a convenient time.

Contact the Council

Email: enquiries@hyndburnbc.gov.uk

Telephone: +44 (0) 1254 388 111

Send your feedback or find key contact details.

SD1

my.hyndburn
Welcome to my.hyndburn
myhy_logo.jpg

my.hyndburn is the latest way for you to request a bulky collection, a delivery, or report fly-tipping, dead animals or hazardous materials, via your mobile phone or tablet device.

You can also check your recycling and refuse collection day and request a handy reminder to be sent to your phone at a convenient time.

Contact the Council

Email: enquiries@hyndburnbc.gov.uk

Telephone: +44 (0) 1254 388 111

Send your feedback or find key contact details.

From the page :
"This is also an online contact form. We will send you an acknowledgement message within 1 working day."
They take a day to acknowledge you have sent them an email?

SD1

I want to report a case of fly tipping to my local council.It's really a case of fly tipping, as the rubbish was left by the council when they came to empty the bins on Monday. They've left 2 wheelie bins and about 15 bin bags behind.
Is this your rubbish and are you paying extra to have it collected?

Top Bottom