I dislike Murray, hate is such a strong word...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

threebikesmcginty said:
Shame Buster Mottram isn't still in it - he was English and yet we all disliked the tosser!!!

Surely part of the reason us magnificent Scots would dislike him ;)

Renard

Bigtwin said:
That's the one - the other half the the Tate Lyle sugar empire....

Didn't he branch off into oil?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Bigtwin said:
Bugger - must have missed that race.

Ok Mansell then, hardly charismatic in front of camera(quite witty and a very dry sense of humour in real life actually) yet intensly competitive and had some cracking F1 battles!

Renard

Wigsie said:
By the way Karen, great thread! have not enjoyed a CC thread so much for a while, they usually get a bit serious or completely off topic and random after the first 5 pages. ;):bravo:

;):biggrin::biggrin:

Bigtwin

Wigsie said:
and there goes the thread..... ;)

*Ping*. Gone.

karen.488walker said:
simply because he hates the english and all the english people will conveniently forget this because we're desperate. I'm desperate for a UK champion at wimbledon but not one who didn't want my support 3 yrs ago so can get stuffed now. Arrogant wnkr.

I don't really care anymore if he hates the English,doesn't mean I dislike him and I wish him the best of luck.

(I'm English):blush:

Haven't read the rest of the thread yet,just thought i'd get this in.

Noodley

hackbike 666 said:
I don't really care anymore if he hates the English,doesn't mean I dislike him and I wish him the best of luck.

(I'm English):blush:

Haven't read the rest of the thread yet,just thought i'd get this in.

You didn't miss much....apart from the bit where it was agreed that anyone who was English and said they did not dislike him was gonna get banned from the forum for life.

:blush:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Noodley said:
You didn't miss much....apart from the bit where it was agreed that anyone who was English and said they did not dislike him was gonna get banned from the forum for life.

:blush:

Or a bin thrown at their heads! :blush: (sorry Monty).

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
cookiemonster said:
I wouldn't support the English footie side either, but I'm not anti-Engliah.

I go one better in that I always actively want the England football team to lose and I'm English! (Anglo-Irish-Scots mix actually but majority English.) This is because if they win the commentators will go on about it forever (they're still going on about '66), there'd be non-stop interviews with overpaid, semi-articulate, moronic tarts like Beckham and the fans are a national embarrassment.

Top Bottom