Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I have a great job.

• I love my job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've died and gone to heaven

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickM

Veteran
I have better things to do than attend the place of daily imprisonment. Man is born free, and everywhere is in offices :angry:

However, although my "work" is completely pointless and I have to spend 7.5 hours a day surrounded by aliens, it does at least have a high ratio of remuneration to responsibility. Not that it's particularly well paid; they just don't expect much of me beyond my presence, which is why I have ample time to participate to the full in numerous fora.

If only they'd let me install software on this machine I could get something useful done...

http://www.zpub.com/notes/black-work.html

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
mickle said:
My job is very easy, I sit in a box which overlooks the bike assembly production line work-station to which Spandex is attached by a chain. I drink tea and read magazines and occasionally lean over to press a red button which sends electricity through a pair of enormous crocodile clips attached to his tiny genitals. It's a demanding job, the button is quite a long way away and I have to lean quite far.

Well, I could do all of that! I'll bring a CV along to Nottingham. The job sounds easy, I think I'd like it and York sounds like a nice place. Just be gentle with the croc clips...:evil:

Top Bottom