I get made fun of for wearing a helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
i'm fifteen and have only once had this but regularly get students of my year stepping out in front of me etc 'for a laugh'
i am the sort of person who doesn't take any shoot so i either fight them or anyone else for anything else that annoys me (such as a kid in science today sprayed my back with water as i was sitting next to a tap...... he then denied doing anything :rolleyes:! he got what he deserved)
either that or i just ignore them and keep on remembering i am superior for some reason or another because i ride a bike! :tongue:
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
There's no way you'll stop it, they're just thickos.
Hopefully as you all "grow up" it'll die down. I used to go in with a camera on mine and just gave people a cheeky wink when they said anything - Mind you I was in yr13 as opposed to the lower school, and I wasn't exactly at a rough school.
that's an idea, a camera and maybe a youtube channel with a sticker with a link on my frame so they know it really is being uploaded! :thumbsup:
Cheers Ed

crazyjoe101

.... so i either fight them or anyone else for anything else that annoys me ...
This also works a lot of the time (not that I've done it myself) if you can A) Fight and B) Fight the school staff afterwards.
that's an idea, a camera and maybe a youtube channel with a sticker with a link on my frame so they know it really is being uploaded! :thumbsup:
Cheers Ed
Don't forget to shout "YOU'RE ON CAMERA! YOU'RE ON CAMERAAA!" in your most outraged high-pitch voice.

young Ed

Veteran
This also works a lot of the time (not that I've done it myself) if you can A) Fight and B) Fight the school staff afterwards.
oh trust me, the school staff love seeing me an office about fighting/disruptive behavior....it generally ends up in a verbal fight until they just decide i am too much of a stubborn old man and just tell me to get lost!
Cheers Ed

classic33

Leg End Member
As is 'knobber!'
Too big a word for them to understand!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
i am the sort of person who doesn't take any shoot so i either fight them or anyone else for anything else that annoys me (such as a kid in science today sprayed my back with water as i was sitting next to a tap...... he then denied doing anything :rolleyes:! he got what he deserved)
Reading this thread & your thread about gloves & I'm thinking boxing gloves :boxing::giggle:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
The best thing is just to ignore them, they will soon get bored,
The same advice given to bullied people for decades. The problem is, it quite often doesn't work. It certainly didn't work for me when I got bullied at primary and secondary school. Ignoring the bullies (or trying to) made no difference to their behaviour.
Sorry, @heavens , I guess I can't give you any useful advice, except to give as good as you get.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
15 is prime for corny lines like
" I would rather wear a helmet than smell like one "
" when your dad gets a better job maybe he will buy you one "
The one said above normally does the trick though . " F OFF " works very well when you mean it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom