I got 'doored' on a ride today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
TBH, I'm thinking that she has managed with a short door since 1987, so she can probably cope with a replacement short door! :laugh:

How old is the carpet in the room the door opens into? If she decides to replace the carpet, the bottom edge of the door may need planning down or is it up :scratch:a bit.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How old is the carpet in the room the door opens into? If she decides to replace the carpet, the bottom edge of the door may need planning down or is it up :scratch:a bit.
The door opens into the kitchen which has an asphalt (?) floor so that isn't an issue. She has a mat (or is it a rug? :whistle:) in the centre of the floor but not where the door opens.

colly

Re member eR
The door opens into the kitchen which has an asphalt (?) floor so that isn't an issue. She has a mat (or is it a rug? :whistle:) in the centre of the floor but not where the door opens.
I wonder who laid the floor for her.

'Just been fitting out a kitchen down the road love, got some stuff left over. Can do your floor for you if you like. Cheap as chips. Cash only, nowotimean?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I wonder who laid the floor for her.

'Just been fitting out a kitchen down the road love, got some stuff left over. Can do your floor for you if you like. Cheap as chips. Cash only, nowotimean?
A housing association!

The plain black surface is not that pleasing to look at but it is very practical for a kitchen, being waterproof and easy to keep clean, a cheaper alternative to tiles. I'm not actually sure what it is made of.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
You've not lost it already. Saw this one lying there on the pavement.

If it's not yours, it may not be there long if the wind picks up.

I think he's got a screw loose, maybe he is becoming unhinged, lets ask the panel

Gary E

Veteran
Been putting off fitting a door for a while now. All of the materials are in the garage just waiting to go but I can’t work up the enthusiasm :sad: Unfortunately, before I can fit the door, I have to make the door frame. Oh and also the stud wall that it’s going into :sad: Job for the summer I recon :smile:

Top Bottom