I have just realised...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
graham56 said:
Camomile lotion and a soft soothing hand, so thats me out of it as mine are like sandpaper.:tongue:

;) :biggrin: :wacko:

yenrod

I'm speechless - i'll never 'look' @ lisa in the same manner ever again - i just hope i never meet the girl !

I dont know what to say...esp. after the 'torso' pic thread a while back...i think i need a cold shower !!!

This is all too much !

-------------------

;):tongue::tongue:

5.gif

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Any night is a good night to have wine, I read it in a book I found once in a little old scottish bookshop...........

"The art of wine drinking" by J. Smart.

;):biggrin::biggrin:

Wolf04

Anyone know the best way to get red wine off a monitor? Oh and a keyboard and desk. Funniest thread ever.
;):rofl::biggrin:
Now where are the wet wipes.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
:biggrin:

If it's any consolation, first time on an overnight ride I had to answer the call of nature and sneaked off into a nice cornfield...but as it was dark didn't notice the rogue corn stem which promptly prodded me in the lady parts, causing me to jump up and wee on my foot :ohmy:

Baggy said:
:biggrin:

If it's any consolation, first time on an overnight ride I had to answer the call of nature and sneaked off into a nice cornfield...but as it was dark didn't notice the rogue corn stem which promptly prodded me in the lady parts, causing me to jump up and wee on my foot :ohmy:

:biggrin::biggrin:

On a similiar note I had developed the technique of climbing out my sleeping bag in the buff and clearing enough of the flysheet to do a whizz: I was able to do this and remain pretty much asleep. Well why not.

It worked well until one night the future Mrs Crackle decided she too needed to get up and followed me out the tent. She was unaware of my habits and as she stooped out the inner tent she butted me, Billy Goat style, in the bum and straight out the tent, my right foot hooking the assembled pots and pans out after me into the full moon.

I'm not sure if it was the jingling pans or the string of profanities which caused a few rumblings in the surrounding tents.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Baggy said:
:laugh:

If it's any consolation, first time on an overnight ride I had to answer the call of nature and sneaked off into a nice cornfield...but as it was dark didn't notice the rogue corn stem which promptly prodded me in the lady parts, causing me to jump up and wee on my foot :biggrin:
Okay, if we are doing unexpected pains in the delicate bits today... :ohmy:

I was out riding a few summers back when a wasp flew down the front of my jersey. I leapt off my bike and starting slapping my chest and and tummy regions in the desperate hope of killing it before it stung me.

When I stopped, I could feel a little lump under my jersey and concluded that I'd despatched the wasp so I lifted the jersey to brush its corpse away, only for the stunned creature to wake up and start buzzing in a very intimidating fashion! :ohmy:

I panicked and tried to swat it off me, but only succeeded in knocking it down the front of my bibshorts! I experienced a sense of full-on terror and started leaping up and down, pummeling my nether regions and screaming "Die, bastard, DIE!"

The wasp stung me 3 times where it really hurts before I finally managed to flatten it. I don't know what was worse - the throbbing pain down under, or the embarrassment of looking up and seeing a gobsmacked farmer staring at me from the cab of his tractor in the adjacent field! :biggrin: :blush: :sad:

wafflycat

Many, many years ago, in my young, free & single days back in the dawn of pre-history, the crowd I hung out with was into rallying - car rallying. The RAC & Jim Clark Memorial Rallies had stages through Kielder Forest (now underwater due to the dam). The night time stages through Kielder were always fun. Anyhow, this particular rally in the wee hours of the morning - and the pitch black, yours truly & mate Linda were in need of a pee. So we wandered back into the forest away from the rally course. Found a secluded spot to have a wee. Both squated - and immediately had our bare nether regions illuminated by an oncoming rally car...

moon2.gif
moon2.gif

Top Bottom