I have run out of expleatives...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
Call them "Sonny" when they're your age or older - really puzzles 'em.

Cab

Catch up at the traffic lights, calmly say:

"You know your driving license? The one you got out of a Christmas cracker? Its not real you know."

Dunno tho suggested that, but it was over on the old C+ forum.

The other one is point at the guy, then raise your little finger and bend it like a little worm several times.

walker

Cab said:
Catch up at the traffic lights, calmly say:

"You know your driving license? The one you got out of a Christmas cracker? Its not real you know."

Dunno tho suggested that, but it was over on the old C+ forum.

The other one is point at the guy, then raise your little finger and bend it like a little worm several times.

Might of been me Cab although I say Happy meal or corn flakes packet

a pair of rocket launchers on the top tube would ensure they didn't mess with you again, such a pity big brother is monitoring emails, hang on theres a knock at the door:biggrin:

Pete

What about getting right up close, up against driver's window if it's open, making eye contact and saying nothing? Completely neutral facial expression. I've had this done to me and it can be really unsettling. The driver is sitting there expecting you to burst forth with a stream of expletives, after all he knows he's just behaved like a w***er, and then nothing comes.

OK, then, BTFB me lad, what's happened to set you off today?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Listening to Genius on R4 on Monday (great show!) They were inventing new swearwords, made up of syllables of current ones. I can't remember how it got made up now, but 'Crat-hole' was very popular. It sounds nice and offensive, but no one will quite know what it means... I may adopt it on a regular basis...

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I used to retaliate in some of the ways posted above.
These days I just ignore the abuse - let em get all steamed up but why should get aeriated? - it'll shorten my life.:biggrin:
If someone overtakes far too close I will wave my arm at them or indicate (if they ever do look in the mirror) that perhaps they should give me more room. That works a treat for the next 3 cars as they do then give me more space than normal:becool:
But no point in getting worked up - it won't change them.:biggrin:

One good retort I did hear tho was "Listen Mate I'm here by right, you're only here by license".

Top Bottom