I Want!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Considering the acres of advertising space on that bike, I'm surprised it wasn't used more ambitiously. Nowadays a box section rim carries more advertising.

MikeG

Guru
Each to their own.

Is there some regulation preventing the enclosure, or part enclosure, of the rear wheel? Because it looks so incongruous to have all that aero stuff, and then a couple of old fashioned stays and a cable sticking out of the back like that.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
I would love one. Imagine rocking up to the local 10 and pulling a long 30. It would be cool. Here is my own TT bike:

image.jpeg

I am fairly certain that the Look would have had Mavic Zapp electronic gears.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
And surely now found on Sora right?

Nope. Ceramic jockey bushes and titanium coated bearing races didn't ever make it to SORA. Nor would SORA last. I still have 7400 series.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Nope. Ceramic jockey bushes and titanium coated bearing races didn't ever make it to SORA. Nor would SORA last. I still have 7400 series.
I know, just showing my inner 'bike geek'. I could easily spot the groupset. Bloody best bit of kit I paid big money for - it's lasted a very long time.
I heart Shimano but I think they've swapped material and engineering excellence for technological innovation in more recent series. I've dura ace 9000 Di2 on the ponce bike and it's just great. Really great. But I've chewed through a set of chainrings quicksharp and the non-Ti cassette sprockets are on their way out. The BB has been replaced and the jockey wheels are meh. When they go I'll look at the 3rd party stuff.

Top Bottom