I wasn't this stupid when I was a teenager....was I?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I'm impressed my your mastery of highly technical toaster related terminology...
:rofl:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I shudder to think of all these cheese on toast "additions" like lea and perrins/mustard/red onion chutney. The only thing to ever be added to cheese on toast is Marmite. Anything else is an abominaion, and an affront to the eyes of God!

(Disclaimer: Other Gods are available, we do not recommend any individual one in particular)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I shudder to think of all these cheese on toast "additions" like lea and perrins/mustard/red onion chutney. The only thing to ever be added to cheese on toast is Marmite. Anything else is an abominaion, and an affront to the eyes of God!

(Disclaimer: Other Gods are available, we do not recommend any individual one in particular)
xx(

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Does the microwave have a grill?
No.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was even more stupid as a teenager! Moronic tricks included:
  • Heating a milk bottle up in a bonfire and pouring cold water on it. (Milk bottle shrapnel embedded itself in the fence behind my face!)
  • Trying to get out of a car which was doing over 20 mph. (A shoe was pulled off, skin ripped off my toes, and I was nearly dragged out under the rear wheel.)
  • Testing non-functioning MAINS Christmas tree lights with a small DC motor. (The electric shock threw me up into the air and slammed me against a wall several feet away. where I lay quivering for about 30 seconds.)
  • And so on ... :whistle:

Ganymede

Veteran
I was even more stupid as a teenager! Moronic tricks included:
  • Heating a milk bottle up in a bonfire and pouring cold water on it. (Milk bottle shrapnel embedded itself in the fence behind my face!)
  • Trying to get out of a car which was doing over 20 mph. (A shoe was pulled off, skin ripped off my toes, and I was nearly dragged out under the rear wheel.)
  • Testing non-functioning MAINS Christmas tree lights with a small DC motor. (The electric shock threw me up into the air and slammed me against a wall several feet away. where I lay quivering for about 30 seconds.)
  • And so on ... :whistle:
Oooh, man you was dumb... You seem to have lived to tell the tale though!

The best I can come up with is cutting myself really badly with a modelling knife which I had been expressly told not to play with, then concealing the dripping wound till school the following day, getting the teacher to put a plaster on it and then going home and pretending I'd done it at school. Looking back I'm not sure why I didn't just take the probably very inconsiderable parental flak.

Top Bottom