Ice on the road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thin layer of snow tonight in the Midlands. Turbo is calling tomorrow I feel.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
From my window it looks like the snow frozen solid now, riding to the velodrome tomorrow where we have booked a taster session.
No doubt I will fall off the fixie, never used cleats either before, so it will be an experience.
Thanks to my ice spikers I will not fall off on the ride to there :becool:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Woke this morning to a fine dusting of snow, so geared up for a drive to work. After letting the dogs out decided that, whilst it was still snowing/sleeting, it wasn't that cold. A meander up and down the road in my slippers confirmed this, so I came to work this morning on the bike. No issues on treated roads, but none of the cyclepaths were treated..

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
A couple of inches of frozen snow here in the capital of the North, so any cycling will be indoors today. :sad:

Glad I got out yesterday before it arrived.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
From my window it looks like the snow frozen solid now, riding to the velodrome tomorrow where we have booked a taster session.
No doubt I will fall off the fixie, never used cleats either before, so it will be an experience.
Thanks to my ice spikers I will not fall off on the ride to there :becool:
Sounds fun - I look forward to hearing how it went!

LocalLad

Our estate road was all frosty this morning, but the main roads were fine. Only managed 8.5 miles though- could only find my finger less gloves, and it was a bit too nippy

Top Bottom