Idiotic presenter on Sky News just now.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’ve just watched a piece on Sky News, where the presenter was interviewing Sadiq Khan. The presenter got round to the point about public transport personal vehicle usage being discouraged. The presenter then went off on a frothy mouthed rant about “all cyclists break the road laws, by jumping red lights, riding on pavements and riding the wrong way down one way streets in London, are you going to ensure enforcement against this menace”? What a complete turd, I really hope he gets a talking to about that.:angry:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Who was the presenter?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I saw a bit on MSN (my 'homepage' for t'internet) from Sky News about how London is now "virtually Virus free" with 'only' 24 new cases yesterday, I hate to use a Fartism but FAKE NEWS seems to fit the bill. :cursing:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
It must hurt when you have spent your entire life using every ounce of effort and every trick in the book in climbing the greasy pole so that you can have the best car and go on the nicest holidays, to find someone flying past you on the road on a £500 bike who is going just as far from home this Spring Bank Holiday as you are, and has much more chance of lasting the year.

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
Rather different attitude in the States
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/coro...on-walking-cycling_n_5e9eb1e5c5b63c5b587419a3
Probably because we have needed these changes to catch up with the rest of the world for some time.
Of course, China is spreading the false trope that some U.S. cyclist at the military games last year started this pandemic.
Despite all evidence to the contrary.
That's the hope for us as well, although I have yet to see any of the promised cash in my area but that doesn't mean that it's not being spent somewhere. Fingers crossed and all that.

vickster

Legendary Member
I saw a bit on MSN (my 'homepage' for t'internet) from Sky News about how London is now "virtually Virus free" with 'only' 24 new cases yesterday, I hate to use a Fartism but FAKE NEWS seems to fit the bill. :cursing:
It’s being discussed in main CV19 thread. R is lower in London

DSK

What about all the motorists that jump onto the pavement to dodge a queue, drive up the wrong side of the road to make a turn rather than wait in a queue, jump the red lights, drive at 50mph in a 30 zone, tailgate the car infront for obeying the speed limit, parking on double yellows, intentionally failing to give the right of way..........

Don't know that presenter but, just goes to show what thick narrow minded people we have in some positions where its best not to have them.

Top Bottom