Idiotic presenter on Sky News just now.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Yep utter tripe (unsurprisingly from Murdoch)

As for that Kay burley.:headshake:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
What about all the motorists that jump onto the pavement to dodge a queue, drive up the wrong side of the road to make a turn rather than wait in a queue, jump the red lights, drive at 50mph in a 30 zone, tailgate the car infront for obeying the speed limit, parking on double yellows, intentionally failing to give the right of way..........
Like this you mean:

View: https://youtu.be/hhusHjkGTRA

Drago

Legendary Member
Aparently Adam Boulton last rode a bike in 1976.
No, that's when he last got his leg over.

Why is she giving a Hitler salute?

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
The BBC news coverage is just as bad, but in a different manner. Significant ingrained, entrenched institutional political bias is their main crime rather than individual reporting bias, although they so times do that too. They're nothing to be proud of when it comes to objectivity.

For the last 2 decades none of the news networks, be it broadcast, internet or paper, have proven capable of objectively reporting the news. They all now keenly partake in driving the narrative themselves instead of simply reporting concisely on events.

I'm not interested in their opinion or insight. That's what magazine programmes like newsnight or printed editorial is for. I just want them to report on what has happened, and I'm not remotely interested in their opinion on any aspects of events.

Last edited:
Top Bottom