Idiotic presenter on Sky News just now.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I don't recall a single person stating that on this thread.

I do recall them stating that concentrating solely on the wrong doers of one particular sector of society, while wilfully ignoring the wrongdoers of another group simply because the narrator is a member of that other group, is not objective reporting.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
That's why the BBC gets so much criticism, you only have to watch Sky, CNN etc to see a bias one way whereas the Beeb trying to cover from all angles or down the middle gets complaints for being too far to the left and too far to the right on the same story:eek:

Does Laura Kaunsberg work for the BBC now? She is not exactly impartial either. I dont think many are nowadays sadly.

welsh dragon

I find Laura Kuenssberg [sic] challenging and prepared to delve into the politics of things, but I don't see her as biased. The alternative's anodyne, and I think that era's passed.

I don't have a problem with that, it's the asking of the same question over and over that I have a problem with.

Drago

Legendary Member
Does Laura Kaunsberg work for the BBC now? She is not exactly impartial either.
The all lean to the left on the Beeb. Again, they're simp,y incapable of reporting on events but insist on placing a slant on it that agrees with their political outlook. It gets to something when the local chipwrappee are actually better at simply reporting facts.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I don't have a problem with that, it's the asking of the same question over and over that I have a problem with.
Even if an answer's not forthcoming or evaded? Tell me we don't want Trumpian press conferences.

welsh dragon

Even if an answer's not forthcoming or evaded? Tell me we don't want Trumpian press conferences.

Of course not, but asking the same question again and again even though they have been answered quite clearly just because they can is not helpful, nor does it make people want to listen. It makes me just turn the whole thing off, and I do.

Brads

I find Laura Kuenssberg [sic] challenging and prepared to delve into the politics of things, but I don't see her as biased. The alternative's anodyne, and I think that era's passed.

I find her arrogant a self serving , she thinks she is the story with all her " my sources tell me " crap.

She constantly points blame at people hoping the will accept it (guilty) or not (doesn't care) , so that she can flame them whatever their answer.

Cannae stand 'er

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Of course not, but asking the same question again and again even though they have been answered quite clearly just because they can is not helpful, nor does it make people want to listen. It makes me just turn the whole thing off, and I do.
I rarely see them answer a question clearly, and when they lie I dont want the media to be afraid to ask the question again or challenge it.

If i was a journalist in the US I would be afraid for my safety.

View: https://twitter.com/KevinVesey/status/1261001977598808065

Top Bottom