Idiots stopping in ASL boxes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JPBoothy

Veteran
Is this thread going anywhere :wacko:

pjd57

Veteran
You don't have to be sorry, I understand. But I use a motorbike solely for commuting, it's a 125cc, I can't out accelerate a normal car. Filtering and using ASL's cuts down a car commute time from 1 hour to 20 minutes. It's trans (in a bowl) Bradford, v.hilly and which I am certain is the the least cycled urban area in the UK, I cannot recall the last time I shared an ACL with a cyclist. I make good use of them and when I am commuting by cycle I don't give a monkey's fart whether a motorbike is in one with me. :okay:
If you are going to ignore the highway code and cross the stop line into the area meant for cyclists , why even bother with the red lights at all ?

MarkF

Guru
If you are going to ignore the highway code and cross the stop line into the area meant for cyclists , why even bother with the red lights at all ?

The trangressions are not comparable, I don't ever jump a red light on a cycle, motorbike or car.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
If so, then I jump red lights on my motorcyle but stop within the ASL and am still wholly unconcerned.:okay:

You will be till you get the 3 points in your licence for each offence .

MarkF

Guru
Tell that to the judge !

There won't be one.:okay: Next.:rolleyes:

When I said I can't recall sharing an ASL with cyclist I meant it, it might be years since I did, Apperley Bridge to BD9 is not a route a cyclist would take unless A, they are mental and have a combined intense hill climb/death wish or B, they work at BRI like me. Dream on.

Top Bottom