If someone gave you 10k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yep, a hotel room and a couple of girls, some, er, props and *POP*

Okay, pay off some mortgage.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Greedo said:
Doesn't count. No paying off of debt I'm afraid

Oh for god's sake...

Alright, I'd put it in the bank and then when I'd worked for long enough to pay off the debts, I'd do the grand tour/recumbent thing... Is that alright?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Finish off all the bits of my house that are half-done, get a car that won't let me down and a new road bike. And a Dime bar.

beancounter said:
I'd buy back the Ducati 851SP3 I sold a few years ago.

Make it £20k and I'd buy back the 888SP4 as well.

bc

Did you see what we were looking at on Saturday bc? Scroll down a bit for the Britten. Don't know much about bikes but the oil covered bloke - wow!

10k? I think I might buy a new bike, a new watch then cycle up to Scotland for a tour of the distilleries and 5* pampering.
The rest would go on wine for giving, sharing and presenting. Oh, all right then, I'll drink a bit of it too. ;)

PaulB

Legendary Member
Twenty Inch said:
I'd buy pharma shares.

then I'd sell them tomorrow and pay off my mortgage.

Remember, the value of shares can go down as well as up.

I'd fly business to Denver and spend a couple of days there acclimatising (it's a mile high you know) before hiring a car and driving to Leadville. Then I'd climb Mt. Elbert and enjoy the views. Then I'd spend the next week in Aspen or possible Estes Park.

postman

Legendary Member
Seeing i am one of the fortunate ones on here .No mortgage or debt.
I would treat me,cos it's not a sin to put one first.

Two new bikes ,a selection of quality malts.Finally a month in Lermoos Austria,relaxing and enjoying the clear mountain air,fine food and booze.

Top Bottom