If someone gave you 10k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
put it towards a loft extension

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Id buy a new, bigger shed for my bikes.
Then, id buy an old fixed as a project, a fixed for touring, and a sportier fixed just for summer, dry days, and put my main fixed now to winter use only.
Then, with whatever money left, id buy some nice food, and go out for a nice meal with my GF.

ComedyPilot said:
Pay a hitman to go and knock off the scum on Bardon road in Barwell, the ones that harrassed that woman and drove her to kill her daughter and herself in a burning car.

I have a better suggestion - use it to dig a complex network of tunnels under Barwell, buy a shitload of explosives, put them in the tunnels and blow up the lot! It's a right dump. Nearly got killed by some chavs in an astra last time I rode a bike anywhere near the place...

Apologies to anyone here who has any connection with Barwell...

simonali

Guru
Convert my garage from 2 useless doors to 1 useable one and put the remainder towards a new car.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
As a self confessed anorak of all things watery wireless, I'd put 10k towards a brand new shiny radio ship, stick a 50kw transmitter on board, park it 12 miles off Frinton and let the music play, giving the UK a decent music station after years of dross (particularly from the commercial sector). A much needed kick up the arse for UK music radio. And Boll*cks to the Government.

gbb

Legendary Member
Buy a real nice bike, all the gear, and disappear off on it for a while ( couple of months maybe). Just tour and enjoy it . Go where i like...always wanted to do it.

al78

Guru
Get a top quality bombproof winter commuting bike, rohloff hub, SON dynamo etc.

Spend the rest on a solar photovoltaic system and get paid to generate electricity.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I would spend £6k on some 200Ah LiFePO4 batteries for my electric car conversion, £2k on a WarP11 motor and the remaining £2k would go on a Zilla 1kw controller and a intelligent battery charging system.

Or I could spend the £10k on my house and have it closer to finished then it has ever been.

Top Bottom