Ill behaved brats in coffee shops and even pubs now FFS rant.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not surprised, nowing what I do about their dad.

A connoisseur of tinned plum tomatoes

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
We went on an MMV holiday in France when my daughter was ten. MMV is a French holiday company that does budget family holidays, in this case skiing. They take over a budget hotel and provide creche etc facilities, as well as lots of things for the children to do. There were entertainments for the parents in the evening. It was enormous fun. There were a couple of English families, but the vast majority were French. What stood out was the good behaviour of the kids and their relationships with their parents. They simply didn't run around out of control. Lively, certainly, but they were instantly reeled in if they crossed a line. They had been taught good manners. The self-entitled strutting brats that ruin other people's fun over here were never given the luxury of that education.

Edit: That education doesn't cost a single penny either.

Last edited:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
This needs a whole new thread.
You're right of course.
I'm getting fed-up with my kids that know how to behave at all occasions, have good social skills and are conscientious at school/Uni.
God knows I've done my best to destabilise them, but clearly failed,,,,

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
[QUOTE 3498044, member: 9609"]OK, a more serious answer this time; There seems to be a 'type' round these parts, old money rather than new money, difficult to quite put my finger on why they stand out, nowt flash about them, they will have the range rover or discovery but they are likely to be a few years old, dirty and a bit battered. They seem to have a certain deportment, a certain dress sense, a certain accent, often smell of horse piss, will find it difficult to understand that you don't have horses, they may even @theclaud ask where you hunt.... so it is this type I was referring too.[/QUOTE]
How do their children behave?

Top Bottom