Ill behaved brats in coffee shops and even pubs now FFS rant.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find adults more annoying....

When you go to the bar, at least have a clue what you want

In Fareham today...

A total of eighteen minutes to take the order, why not just have the conversation at the table, write it down and then order in less than two minutes?

Seen it often. The World revolves around these people. No consideration for the rest of us at all.

Venod

Eh up
static caravans are OK

thats as much mearsy as I will get

"Static Caravan" I always find that a contradiction.

Reactions: 4F
Caravans are fine, some of the people who own them maybe not so.

I remember an early cycle tour

We were near Rutland Water and had set up our very small tent at a campsite

Awful weather so went across to the "pub" on site to discover they were not cooking and came back to collect bikes and cycle to local pub some 5 miles away in the pouring rain

Two minutes later, an elderly couple in the caravan next door popped their head out of the door and invited us in to share a very nice stew and dumplings

They had been cycle tourists many years and entirely understood, wouldn't accept anything apart from a pint in the bar

Caravanners can be brilliant!

Tin Pot

Guru
Don't blame us parents!

I've been quietly campaigning for parental use of non-lethal weapons for some time. I can't see any studies showing long term side effects of sleep darts on children (apart from the build up of scar tissue).

Even the wife could use a light tasering sometimes, and when Tarquin and Beatrice are driving her spare it would be gratefully received.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
"They are just kids" is an expression that I do hear occasionally when someone raises concern about ill behaved kids to their parents. Until one day I heard a man bellow from the far end " all other kids are raised by their parents to conduct themselves well but not yours love". There was total silence, you could hear Farage zip his fly a mile off. Then people in the restaurant began to clap and cheer,

No surprise that the lady, her family and the brats departed real quick. No surprise there was offers to buy that man a drink.
:laugh:

Don't blame us parents!

I've been quietly campaigning for parental use of non-lethal weapons for some time. I can't see any studies showing long term side effects of sleep darts on children (apart from the build up of scar tissue).

"Spare the rod and spoil the child" sadly went rather quiet. It could have saved a lot going the Wandsworth way.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
static caravans are OK

thats as much mearsy as I will get
yebbut......when does a "static" become a "lodge". Mrs N wouldn't be enamoured by my suggestion of a static, but she'd be all over a lodge like a rash

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I have zero tolerance of badly behaved kids and of their parents. If the parent can't control the kid then they shouldn't be visiting cafes with them.
It's all context related for me...I'm with you over here, but in places like Spain, Italy etc where there's kids running around everywhere in restaurants, bars, cafes etc, it's kinda OK :smile: (well, as long as it isn't a porky kid in a sailor suit...they freak me out)

Top Bottom