I'm beginning to think it was a stupid idea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I didn't: no way there are 2 Stus (Stews???) on CC scared of Glasgow's Southside roads ^_^
Jokes aside, I am willing to coach him for a bit, if he's willing.
Yes, that would be a bit of a memory jogger. I would certainly remember if somebody from this valley came on and posted about the local traffic. I do take more notice of new members from Yorkshire and Lancashire because I am more likely to encounter them at some point.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Yes, that would be a bit of a memory jogger. I would certainly remember if somebody from this valley came on and posted about the local traffic. I do take more notice of new members from Yorkshire and Lancashire because I am more likely to encounter them at some point.
Same here, Glasgow is not that big.
I can ride from my bit to Stu's bit in about 15 min. Actually I often do, as I've got friends in the area.
Maybe I've already met him ... he in his car :laugh:

OP
OP
S

Stu9

Did we not have this conversation before?
So you never sold it?
Well done:thumbsup:
Wanna come with us girls, easy beginners rides around Glasgow?
I am not kidding, you're welcome if you want.
I've got some holidays coming up, could coach you around the south side, show you the quiet roads.

Pm'd you :smile:

Ah - I forgot it was that Stu!

Aye it's me :smile:

I tried to get out tonight but didnt, I'll try for tomorrow night if the rain goes off

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Isn't it? I always thought it was a big city!

Ok, not as big as London or Birmingham, but certainly at least comparable in size to Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol etc.
Don't think so: even at my speed, you can cycle from one outskirt to the opposite one in about 1 hour.
All the major bits are within a 10 mile radius.

Top Bottom