I'm home!!! ;-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm back in case anybody has missed me!!!! :biggrin: Just found all my birthday messages - thanks guys even if I got them 3 months late xx( Was actually braving snow and ice in a removal van on my birthday and lost internet access for ages due to the move - still living in a building site, but have managed to go out for the first ride of the year today :biggrin:, so hopefully things are getting back to normal!!!!

Have I missed anything exciting???

Shaun

Founder
Welcome back ... :biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Welcome back and no you haven't missed anything exciting. In fact things will probably be improving now that the days are getting longer and people are getting out more on their bikes.

I hate January and February and I think my forum activity shows this, I'm not alone either.

There you go, how's that for welcoming someone back with a bit of doom and gloom:biggrin:

Welcome back Miss Punky

Simon

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Oops...I went missing again for a while, the house is still not finished (partly because I just couldn't face doing anything to it anymore) and in the meantime an untimely puppy moved in who couldn't be left alone at first, so I've not been on the bike either (in fact, I have done the grand total of 2 rides this year). I'm being bullied into doing the Manchester Blackpool, so I whizzed out for a quick 20miles today, just to see if I still knew how to ride a bike! Hoping to be a bit more permanently back this time, after only managing one post after my grand announcement last time!!! :wacko:

Anything I need to know? What's the cc gossip???

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
He's absolutely gorgeous - and he knows it! :ohmy: He's got his own facebook page, so you can be his friend, too!!! :wacko:

What an earth are you doing in Canada you lucky creature???????

Edit: Doh, just looked at your signature, that explains it!

Top Bottom